Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chinese artwork Edit
- Akali was designed by Coronach.
- Akali is voiced by Laura Bailey.
- In Japanese, Akali is read as Akari (明), which means "Light, Bright, Cheerful," contrasting to her title, "The Fist of Shadow".
- In Sikhism, Akali is a word that is used for referring to someone or something that is "Divine".
- Akali was one of the champions chosen for the Ionian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. However, she was not one of the selected champions.
- Akali, was originally a skill shot rather than the point-and-click skill.
- Akali carries a pair of Šablóna:W into battle.
- Akali dance is a direct reference to Beyoncé's Šablóna:W. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Akali's joke is a tongue-in-cheek reference to the criticism towards the matchmaking system, often matching up teams of wildly varying levels, causing lower-leveled players to be swiftly defeated by higher-level ones.
- Akali is one of only 2 champions that says the word "noob", the other one being Šablóna:Ci
- Akali's quote: "Tread lightly." is similar to Šablóna:Ci's quote: "Tread carefully."
- Classic Akali resembles Šablóna:Wikia from the Šablóna:W series.
- The Silverfang Akali skin resembles Šablóna:Wikia from the Šablóna:W game series.
- The Stinger Akali skin resembles the main character from Šablóna:W movie, Šablóna:W, hence her blood spattered yellow clothing and weapons.
- Stinger Akali is likely a reference to Šablóna:Wikia from the aforementioned Šablóna:W, as her costume and color scheme are similar, as well as the fact that scorpions have stingers.
- Crimson Akali resembles Šablóna:W from the Šablóna:W series.
- The All-Star Akali skin, along with the soccer skins for other champions, appeared just before the 2010 World Cup started, and were removed from the store on October 31st, 2010.
- Nurse Akali, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci share a Medical skin theme.
- Akali and Šablóna:Csi share a Blood Moon skin theme. The masks they are wearing are a reference to the masks worn at the Japanese Šablóna:W.
- Akali is a member of the Kinkou Order along with Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci. The three shadow warriors work together in order to preserve the balance in Valoran.
- Akali and her fellow ninjas are at war with Šablóna:Ci and his Order of Shadows.
- During a contagion outbreak at the Institute of War, Akali volunteered as a nurse and can be seen administering a mandatory shot to Šablóna:Ci.
- According to Runaan Akali may have another, more personal connection with Šablóna:Ci. Perhaps she is former member of Order of Shadows - Runaan pointed out her title (the Fist of Shadow) and passive Šablóna:Ai, but there was no official statement.
Japan Earthquake Edit
Akali and her Nurse skin were on a 50% sale from March 21st to March 27th 2011. All the revenues generated by this special sale were donated to the Šablóna:W to aid the population of Japan after the Šablóna:W. A week later, Riot Games President Marc Merrill stated the following:
Summoners! This past March 11 marked one of the greatest natural disasters in recorded history. In an effort to support those affected by the devastation, we invited all League of Legends players to donate to the American Red Cross by purchasing the Nurse Akali skin or the champion Akali with RP. The promotion ran for all of this past week, during which time 100% of all proceeds from this champion and skin were collected for the Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami Fund. In the end, over 50,000 summoners chose to participate. We invited our partners from the Red Cross down to the Riot Games office to accept your donations, which totaled over $160,000! We have witnessed the power in the community in the past, but you never cease to amaze us. Riot Games and the American Red Cross would like to thank you for your generosity, and for stepping in to contribute to the relief efforts in the wake of this global tragedy.
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka