Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chinese artwork Edit
- Blitzcrank was designed by Ezreal (person).
- If Šablóna:Ai is cast and Blitzcrank moves, his hand will disappear as it has not been retracted yet.
- Blitzcrank's style of play bears a resemblance to the DotA character, Pudge. This is mostly due to Blitzcrank's Šablóna:Ai skill and Pudge's Meat Hook having similar mechanics.
- Though Blitzcrank uses his right arm for Šablóna:Ai, the picture used for it displays his left hand.
- In the lore Blitzcrank runs a dating service called "Blitzcrank's Fleshling Compatibility Services."
- His dance is a reference to the Šablóna:W, a popular Spanish song.
- Blitzcrank's lore is similar to that of the Bicentennial Man, a movie based on a short story by Isaac Asimov, where the main character is a sentient robot played by Robin Williams.
- Blitzcrank's name might be a reference to Blitzkrieg (German for Lightning War), a strategy used by the Germans in World War 2.
- Blitzcrank's quote, "Exterminate" is a reference to the popular villains in Šablóna:W, The Daleks.
- This may also be a reference to Evil Robots in movies, who have a tendancy to say "Exterminate".
- The quote: "A rolling golem gathers no rust" is derived from the adage "A rolling stone gathers no moss".
- Blitzcrank's quote: "The magic calls to me" is almost exactly like a quote from Šablóna:Ci: "The magic, it calls to me!".
- Rusty Blitzcrank is one of the only non-limited edition event skins to be removed from the store, ostensibly because of low quality, as it was almost identical to his basic skin.
- Piltover Customs Blitzcrank was the first skin presented by GANK Industries, though that information was classified until April 2.
- Piltover Customs Blitzcrank's license plate reads "BLITZY1".
- The boxing gloves for Boom Boom Blitzcrank have the acronym "LOL" on one and the word "PWN" on the other.
- The Goalkeeper Blitzcrank skin, along with the soccer skins for other champions, appeared just before the 2010 World Cup started, and were removed from the store on October 31st, 2010
- Blitzcrank was originally created by Šablóna:Ci but the credit for his work was stolen by Professor Stanwick.