- Elise was designed by Coronach and Meddler.
- Elise is voiced by Šablóna:W, who also voices Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, and Šablóna:Ci.
- Elise is the third champion to have access to her ultimate at level 1, the others being Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- Elise and Šablóna:Ci are the only two champions who can have 19 skill points allocated by level 18, because they get a level in their ultimates at level 1 for free.
- Elise is the third champion to have 7 abilities, the others being Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- Šablóna:Ci holds the record having access to 8 abilities (ultimate in each stance should be counted seperately).
- Elise is one of the four champions who is labeled as both melee and ranged, the others being Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- The rework of the Twisted Treeline appears to have drawn much influence from Elise's design.
- This includes spider webs and the new monster, Šablóna:Ci, who is also a spider-like creature.
- Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, and Šablóna:Ci can trigger quotes dedicated only for champions that came from the Shadow Isles while capturing altars on the Twisted Treeline. These quotes can be heard here.
- Elise's name is short for "Elizabeth" or "Elisabeth", which is the Greek translation of the Hebrew name "Elisheva", meaning "God's promise", the "oath of God" or "I am God’s daughter".
- This is possibly a reference to her lore where she worships a mythical spider god.
- Elise currently holds the record for having the most movable pets on the Field, which is 5.
- Elise is the first champion to have a monologue during the log-in screen.
- Elise shares a quote with Šablóna:Ci: "Ah, the tangled webs we weave."
Design & Concept Edit
- Elise's concept was in development stage three years ago under the name Šablóna:Ci.
- Elise's Classic Spider form and general motif is likely based off the Šablóna:W, a popular species used in western culture to represent deadly female characters.
- Elise's Human form bears some resemblance to Šablóna:Wikia, from the StarCraft universe.
- Elise's dance is based off of the Can-Can, a dance featuring high kicks and provocative body movements. A side-by-side video of both her human and spider form can be seen here .
- Elise bears some resemblance to the goddess Šablóna:Wikia from Šablóna:W who can also change spider and humanoid form.
- Elise owes her allegiance to the mythical spider god in the Shadow Isles.
Login Music Edit
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka