Chinese artwork Edit
- Evelynn was designed by Guinsoo.
- During the Beta, Evelynn was voiced by Lea Gulino.
- Her current voice actress is uncredited and anonymous to the public. She shares this voice actress with Šablóna:Ci
- Evelynn's dance is from the movie Flashdance, performed to the song Manhunt. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- If Evelynn is seen by an enemy champion they will have an Šablóna:Wikia which was made famous by the Šablóna:Wikia series.
- The developer of the Stealth rework also claimed to get the idea of the rework from the Šablóna:W series.
- The reason why Evelynn does not have quotes of her own from the altars is that Riot didn't want to give out to much information about her lore. Kitae, however, confirmed that she does come from the Shadow Isles.
- Evelynn's quote: "I like it when they scream" was originally made for  Priscilla the Spider Queen.
- Evelynn's joke is a direct reference to a quote by Evil Ash from Šablóna:W.
- Evelynn shares a quote with Šablóna:Ci and the western altar; "Misery loves company."
- Evelynn shares the same quote with Šablóna:Ci: "If I must."
- Additionally, Evelynn's quote, "Time to feed", is similar to Šablóna:Ci quote, "Time to shred."
- Masquerade Evelynn is likely a reference to the roleplaying game Šablóna:W.
- Evelynn shares a Tango skin with Šablóna:Ci. In the Chinese art, the only difference is the position of the spotlight.
Lore relations Edit
- Evelynn and Šablóna:Ci were the first reported couple on The Journal of Justice Issue 1. However, Evelynn reportedly ended the relationship in Issue 10.
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka