Chinese artwork Edit
- Kayle's story, along with her sister, Šablóna:Ci, closely resembles the story of Michael and Lucifer in the Christian epic poem Šablóna:W.
- Kayle, along with Šablóna:Ci, are the only champions for 450 Šablóna:IP that do not have the recommended attribute tag.
- Kayle is the first champion that had their dance changed after initial release. The next was Šablóna:Ci.
- Kayle's dance references from Šablóna:W series Šablóna:W. The reference can be seen here.
- Kayle is the first champion to have their abilities reworked 3 times since her release.
- Kayle is the first champion to utilize their Chinese artwork in the NA, EUW and EUNE servers (zoomed in).
- For a time Kayle's attribute list incorrectly said she was a tank.
- Kayle's Classic splash art received some tweaks, scheduled for release on the Kha'Zix patch, due to the similarities of the rock formations in this art and the image of the Šablóna:Wikia card.
- Silver Kayle is one of the four Collector's Edition skins, the other champions with this distinction are Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci. It can be obtained by buying the Retail Copy of the Collector's Edition.
- The Chinese Classic Kayle art is used as the Tribunal image. Also, it is the same image that it is used on the page "The Tribunal", on the game start screen (or lobby).
- Judgment Kayle was a free gift, given to those who played a certain number of games at the end of Season 1.
- The skin is a reference to the comic book character Šablóna:W, most notably the shoulder plates.
- Battleborn Kayle was first leaked in Šablóna:Ci art spotlight in which it was originally named Gunmetal Kayle which can be seen here.
- Aether Wing Kayle bears a strong resemblance to Šablóna:Wikia and other angels from the Šablóna:W series.
- Šablóna:Ci is Kayle's sister and seeks to defeat her.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.