Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chinese artwork Edit
- Kog'Maw was designed by Ezreal
- Kog'Maw is voiced by Šablóna:W, Who also voices Šablóna:Ci.
- Kog'Maw was first spotted during the official Šablóna:Ci announcement post. He can be seen in one of the screenshots.
- Kog'Maw's name may be reference to the Cebuano term "kogmo" which refers to hardened mucus in the nose.
- The 'Maw' part also means an appetite; a stomach; the receptacle into which food is taken by swallowing.
- Ironically, even though Kog'Maw's lore and a majority of his quotes speak of his "insatiable" hunger, every ability (except his passive) involves regurgitation.
- His /dance is a tribute to Šablóna:W from the classic Šablóna:W short One Froggy Evening. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- When Kog'Maw is reviving (Šablóna:Cai or Šablóna:Ii), his passive does not proc, and instead will do his dance in high speed.
- Kog'Maw was one of the champions chosen for the Noxian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. He was not one of the selected champions however.
- Kog'Maw is one of the four champions to have abilities which allow them to continue to attack after death. Kog'Maw's ability being Šablóna:Ai and the others being Šablóna:Cai, Šablóna:Cai and Šablóna:Cai.
- Kog'maw is the only Void-related champion to not have the word "Void" in his title.
- In his idle animation, Kog'Maw blinks one eye at a time. He will also perform a brief spin/dance that is different than his actual /dance emote sometimes.
- According to Kog'Maw's 2nd /taunt line and the Journal of Justice Issue 2, another Void Champion may be on the way.
- Kog'Maw's standard joke is similar to the bugle Šablóna:W command.
- The Reindeer Kog'Maw skin does a different /joke from his others. It will sing "Fa la la la la" and, paired with Šablóna:Csi /joke, will sing the song Šablóna:W.
- Kog'Maw's champion select icon and mini-map icon have his "tongue" darkened, and almost not noticeable. The backdrop is also darker.
- Sonoran Kog'Maw skin, while appearing orange in the preview, actually appears brown in-game.
- His Classic skin art appears pink but is actually silver colored ingame.
- The Lion Dance Kog'Maw skin is a reference to the traditional Chinese Šablóna:W, performed on the Lunar New Year.
- As a Legendary Skin, the visuals of his abilities are altered to display fireworks instead.
- Deep Sea Kog'Maw skin is based on the real world Šablóna:W, a fish that dwells in the deep sea.
- In the Caterpillar Kog'Maw skin he is hunting a scarab in the US version, while he is hunting a Butterfly on the Chinese one.
- Kog'Maw and Jurassic Cho'Gath share a Jurassic skin theme.
- In the background of the splash art, the skeleton on the wall beside Kog'Maw bears resemblance to Šablóna:Ci, a cancelled champion.
- Also on the left of Kog'Maw is one of the limbs of the Jurassic Cho'Gath Exhibit.