Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chinese artwork Edit
- Lux was designed by Shurelia.
- Lux has an unusual Champion Spotlight: Shurelia herself explains how Lux and her abilities works as well as giving out pointers.
- "Lux" is the Latin word for "light" and is the SI unit of luminance and luminous emittance.
- Her name was Luminance Fraeulein before. ('Fraeulein'(Fräulein) means "young woman" in German.)
- Lux is the third champion, after Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci, to be announced and then have her model re-imagined before it went live.
- Lux's design, along with her ultimate, her joke, and her skins draw heavy inspiration from Šablóna:Wikia, the Ordinary Magician, of Šablóna:W.
- Lux's joke about being an ordinary mage corresponds with Touhou 7 (Perfect Cherry Blossom), where Marisa says "Me? No, I'm just an ordinary magician" when accused of being a light magician.
- Lux's penchant for mimicking spells on sight described in the lore is similar to Marisa's tendency to steal moves from other characters as well.
- Lux's ultimate Šablóna:Ai was originaly named Šablóna:Ai which translates to "Final Sparkle".
- Lux was announced in the Journal of Justice: Volume 1, Issue 06 prior to her official announcement.
- Lux currently ties with Šablóna:Ci for most amount of jokes, both residing at 4.
- Lux's taunt about power levels is a reference to the manga/anime Dragon Ball Z.
- Lux's taunt "In the name of Demacia, I will punish you!", is likely a reference to the manga/anime Šablóna:W.
- Lux's movement quote "I love it when a plan comes together" is a reference to the Šablóna:W Colonel Hannibal Smith's favorite catchphrase.
- Lux's joke "Shhh! I'm charging my laser..." is likely a combination reference to a flash video meme which starred Imperfect Cell, a villain from Dragon Ball Z, where he said "Imma firin' mah Lazer". It could also be a reference to Lady Jaina Proudmoore from the Warcraft series. Lady Jaina Proudmoore often says Shh, I'm trying to think here.'.
- Lux's joke "Double Rainbow? What does it mean?..." and the follow up joke "Well, a 'double rainbow'..." is a reference to a YouTube video where a man severely overreacts to seeing a double rainbow.
- In the polish client, Lux's joke "Light? I carry it in myself" is a reference to a line from a polish song "Light, you carry it in yourself" and is sung in the same melody.
- The splash art for Sorceress Lux resembles the character Šablóna:Wikia from the Touhou Project, when Marisa is shown in her navy-blue dress and riding a broom (or a vine) in memorable versions. Also in the splash-art of the Sorceress skin, Lux is in front of a full-moon, likely a reference to Touhou 8 (Imperishable Night), the first game in the series to have clearly depicted Marisa on a broom, where the story revolved around retrieving stolen full-moon.
- Spellthief Lux is another reference to Marisa Kirisame, who also steals spells.
- Imperial Lux is likely a homage to the Star Wars universe; bearing a strong similarity to Admiral Dodonna of the Old Republic.
- Imperial Lux is often compared to the visual look of Street Fighter's M. Bison who has a fairly similar appearance.
- Commando Lux possibly is a reference to the Imperial Guard of the Warhammer 40,000 series.
- Lux currently has a skin on hold under the name "Steel Legion Lux".
- Lux is Šablóna:Ci's younger sister.
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka