Chinese artwork Edit
- Nasus was designed by Ezreal (person).
- Nasus is voiced by the late Šablóna:W.
- Nasus bears a great resemblance to the Egyptian god Šablóna:W.
- Nasus has a brother named Šablóna:Ci who may be based on Šablóna:W.
- Nasus's sceptre has a model that is similar to a Šablóna:W, a scepter held by Egyptian gods.
- Nasus is one of a few champions to have multiple textures in one skin. When he uses Šablóna:Ai, in addition to growing in size, his armor turns silver and his skin turns jet black.
- Nasus's original name during development was "Ammon".
- Nasus's dance is the famous "Walk like an Egyptian".
- Nasus is one of three champions that can theoretically increase their stats forever by using their abilities, in Nasus case its increasing the damage from Šablóna:Ai. The other two are Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- Nasus' joke is a quote from the famous song Who Let the Dogs Out? by Šablóna:W.
- Nasus' quote "Where angels fear to tread" comes from Alexander Pope in his Šablóna:W but has been used Šablóna:W since its original creation.
- Šablóna:Csi is a direct reference to the alien humanoid Egyptian guards of Ra in the movie and tv series Šablóna:W.
- Šablóna:Csi refers to a Canine Unit (AKA K-9 Unit) of a police force as Nasus is sporting Riot police gear.
- In another world, Nasus was part of a race of animalistic creatures that served as the rulers and protectors of the people. He was known as the Keeper of the Great Library, teaching the scholars who came to study at the library about the Cycle of Life and Death.
- Nasus wishes to slay his brother Šablóna:Ci, believing him to be beyond redemption.
- Nasus is most at home in the ruins of the Shurima Desert.
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka