Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chinese artwork Edit
- Shaco has obvious similarities to Šablóna:W of the Šablóna:W franchise, such as his mysterious origins, his appearance (his face is often drawn with a long, sharp nose and a big smile, and they both have white skin), his voice, and some of his quotes which references Joker-esque quotes throughout the Batman franchise.
- His story's description of him as "Valoran's first fully functioning homicidal comic" is a direct reference to Šablóna:W Batman where Joker describes himself as "the worlds first fully-functioning homicidal artist".
- Shaco was voiced by Adam Harrington, the same voice actor for Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- "Shaco" is an anagram of "Chaos".
- Shaco is one of a few champions to actually have multiple textures in one skin. When he uses Šablóna:Ai, his clone is a different color than that of the real Shaco, although this can only be seen by Shaco and his allies. To the opposing team, the two Shacos look exactly the same, unless you have some sort of external buff or item effect active.
- Shaco's dance is Šablóna:W. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- Shaco was designed by Guinsoo.
- Shaco was one of the champions chosen for the Noxian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. However, he was not one of the selected champions.
- Shaco once stabbed 20px Ram Steed almost to death after Ram Steed interviewed him.
- His name probably comes from "shako", which is the cilindric hat the light infantry used to wear in the 18th century and later; Shaco wears a cilindric hat in some of his skins as well. Assuming it is, the letter C may have been subbed to create an anagram of the word "Chaos" for creative effect.
- It is also a possible reference to the Šablóna:Wikia, a Diablo 2 Unique item. The unique's base item is the "Shako".
- Šablóna:Ai icon is reference to opening scene in Šablóna:W.
- His joke could be a reference to Šablóna:W, during a scene where the Joker performs a "magic trick" by making a pencil "disappear" after slamming one of the mob's henchmen's face into it.
- His taunt "Why so serious?" is an obvious reference to The Dark Knight, being the famous catchphrase uttered by The Joker throughout the movie.
- Šablóna:Csi is a reference to the Šablóna:W of Šablóna:W; Šablóna:Ci has a counterpart skin called Šablóna:Csi.
- Shaco's Champion Spotlight was released on the same day as Šablóna:Csi
- Šablóna:Csi is a reference to Šablóna:W from the Šablóna:W franchise, and is depicted as a clockwork killing machine.
- This reference is further supported by the League of Legends post announcing the skins release, which states 'Go ahead and wind him up, if you dare.' as the first mechanical toys ran on clockwork mechanisms instead of batteries.
- In his Classic skin's artwork, the spike on Shaco's right shoulder pad is visible, but on his in-game model it is not.
- Šablóna:Csi is a commemorative skin created to celebrate League of Legends' first anniversary in Korea. It is currently available to them only.
- Prior to it's original name, Šablóna:Csi is also the third light themed skin for a dark themed champion. The others being Šablóna:Csi and Šablóna:Csi
- The texture for Masked Shaco's Šablóna:Ai looks similar to Šablóna:Ci in it's appearance. This may just be coincidence, as the jacks are often supposed to be similar in appearance to the skin itself.
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka