Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chinese artwork Edit
- Swain was designed by Coronach.
- Swain was the first champion to be announced and then reworked before he went live. As shown in his Champion Spotlight, Šablóna:Ai damage over time was increased by the amount of damage taken in its duration.
- Šablóna:Ai is a reference to the narrative poem, Šablóna:W, by Šablóna:W.
- Swain's raven is named Beatrice.
- When Swain dies, Beatrice flies off the screen.
- Beatrice can be seen on the Crystal Scar. She will land on the barrier near the Boneyard node for a short time and then fly off.
- Šablóna:Cai transformation has a similar appearance to Tzeentch's daemon servants, the Lords of Change, from the Šablóna:W franchise.
- The ending quote to Swain's background is based on Joseph Heller's novel Šablóna:W.
- Based on the lore, Swain was unable to compete in the Ionia Versus Noxus Grudge Match due to recently becoming a member of the Noxian High Command, thus needing to take time away from the League to put all his affairs in order.
- Swain is the second champion to feature a transformation ability, the others being Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- Swain's quote, "The early bird guts the worm," is based off of a famous quote, "The early bird gets the worm."
- While Šablóna:Ai is active, Swain has three separate /jokes and an additional /taunt, unlike other champions with "true forms".
- In polish client, selection quote is "Rozdziobią was kruki, wrony" (You gonna be pecked out by crows and ravens), which is a reference to Stefan Żeromski's 1895 novel of the same title.
- The color of Swain's form in Šablóna:Ai changes with different skins. Classic Swain is black, Northern Front Swain turns white, and Bilgewater Swain turns red, and Tyrant Swain is blue, with clothes and a staff. In addition, Beatrice's form is either a snowy owl or a parrot in Swain's respective skins.
- Northern Front Swain is a reference to the Šablóna:W, a major military organization created during the Šablóna:W.
- Bilgewater Swain is likely a reference to Šablóna:W, the antagonist of the novel Šablóna:W.
- Tyrant Swain can be seen in the left of Šablóna:Csi Splash Art.
- Swain was the Grand General, and now leader of Noxus, one of Valoran's most powerful city-states.
- Swain was a member of the Black Rose, a dark and mysterious group that controlled Noxus before the rise of the military government. They were thought to no longer exist. However, with the reemergence of their leader Šablóna:Ci, the Black Rose are working towards getting the organization back into power.
- Swain and Šablóna:Ci, have a deep, hate-filled rivalry. He has attempted to kill Jarvan IV on several occasions.
- After attending one of Šablóna:Cis concerts, he stated: "Her melody moves the soul, her silence sunders the body."
- During the War of Kalamanda, Šablóna:Ci and his Dauntless Vanguard hindered the progress of Swain and his army's advancement at every turn.
- Swain has formed an alliance with Šablóna:Ci, and they worked together to unite the nation behind a vision of true Noxian strength.
- Swain possibly knows the reason for the mysterious disappearance of Šablóna:Cis father.
Art spotlight Edit
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka