Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chinese artwork Edit
- Šablóna:Ci was designed by Guinsoo.
- Šablóna:Ci is voiced by Brian Sommer, Who also voices Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- Šablóna:Ci was named after Marc Merrill's character on Šablóna:W, which is also his forum and summoner name.
- He previously held the title "The Dark Champion", but since the second official trailer, he now holds the title "The Barbarian King".
- In the August 31st 2010 edition of The Journal of Justice, it was written that Tryndamere was passed down his sword from his father, who had it passed down from his father before him, and so on. Tryndamere said his father's words of wisdom were "master using it and you can have this" - a quote from the original Šablóna:W on the Nintendo Entertainment System, released in 1987.
- Tryndamere has strong similarities to Šablóna:W.
- His story appears to have been based off of the opening sequence of the 1982 "Conan the Barbarian" movie, in which Conan's entire village is slaughtered and he swears revenge upon those who destroyed it.
- In the original stories, Conan is said to have come from a nomadic people of the far north of his world, while Tryndamere comes from the Northern Freljord.
- Conan is said to have "become a king by his own hand" in the 1982 movie. Tryndamere became the Barbarian King by uniting all the Barbarians of his home land under his leadership, thanks to his friendships with most of the Barbarian leaders.
- Tryndamere's dance refers to Šablóna:W, the traditional Šablóna:W dance. His previous dance, before patch V184.108.40.206, was a reference from N'Sync's dance in their song, Bye Bye Bye. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- As of patch V220.127.116.11, Tryndamere now uses the Fury system instead of health for his abilities.
- Tryndamere was the first champion to have an attack rating of 100.
- Šablóna:Csi skin is a reference to his marriage to Šablóna:Ci and becoming the King of Freljord.
- Šablóna:Csi skin is a reference to the Highlander films.
- Attendees of the Season One Championship at Dreamhack qualified for a code to unlock Šablóna:Ci. All others were able to purchase the skin from the League of Legends store on 24 June 2011 for 975 Šablóna:RP.
- The Šablóna:Csi trailer can be seen here.
- This skin is possibly a reference to Nightmare from the Soul Calibur series of games.
- This skin also bears a resemblance to Haru Glory from the Rave Master series. one of Haru's swords will claim the soul of the wielder in exchange for greatly increased strength. During the process, the sword will fuse with the wielder's arm.
- Šablóna:Ci was the first champion to have a non-comical Legendary skin voice-over, followed by Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- Šablóna:Csi is a commemorative skin created to celebrate the launch of League of Legends in Turkey.
Lore Relations Edit
- Šablóna:Ci is married to Šablóna:Ci. However, Šablóna:Ci says that they married for political purposes and not romantic.