Chinese artwork Edit
1 of 1
- Viktor was designed by Hephastopheles.
- Viktor is voiced by Owen Thomas, Who also voices Šablóna:Ci.
- Viktor was the last champion released in 2011.
- Viktor's character concept shares similarities with the Šablóna:W series, as the theme of the series deals with Šablóna:W and the use of Šablóna:W.
- Viktor's dance is a reference to the Šablóna:W, a dance originating from Australia. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- The codename "Hexmage" used internally by Riot refers to Viktor.
- Viktor shares a quote with Šablóna:Ci: "Pave the way."
- Šablóna:Csi bears some resemblance to the Šablóna:W from the Šablóna:W series. Both share similar goals, as the Cybermen seek to make all beings the same as them, cold and without emotions.
- Šablóna:Csi bears some resemblance to The Doctor from the Šablóna:W movie.
- In the art, he appears to be constructing a robot resembling Viktor's Classic Skin.
- Viktor led the team that constructed Šablóna:Ci, the first steam automaton which obtained sentience.
- Unfortunately Viktor's triumph was usurped by Professor Stanwick, who stole credit for Blitzcrank's creation.
- Viktor's research was later used to reconstruct and revive Šablóna:Ci.
- From the Journal of Justice, Viktor is possibly the perpetrator who held Šablóna:Ci in captivity: "The gutless vermin was a man, at least I think it was a man, wearing a Zaunite radiation suit. When he spoke, his voice was deep and robotic, like what you'd expect if Blitzcrank had a cold. He wasn't a robot though, he was a victim of a Zaunite bio-assault - or so I would guess."
- Viktor views Šablóna:Ci, the charismatic inventor from Piltover, as an obstacle to his "glorious evolution". One that he must overcome.
- Viktor defeated Jayce and stole a powerful arcane crystal to power his creations. Jayce later created the Mercury Hammer and counter assaulted Viktor's laboratory, destroying Viktor's prototype weapons.
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka